Kenny Dennis, MA, LPC
1864 Woodmoor Drive, Suite 214 Monument, CO 80132 719.321.1976
Please be sure to read the following prior to phoning about becoming a client:
- Home Page Introduction to have a better understanding of
- What is Trauma-Informed Therapy
- What Happened to You? versus What's Wrong with You?
- What's Right with You?
- Steps in Trauma-Informed Therapy
- Please view the introductory videos prior to contacting us to help you better determine if we are the right fit for your needs
- While we welcome phone calls to answer any questions, please review all intake paperwork and assessments as these will need to be submitted prior to being able to schedule an intake session
Client Intake Forms
Please download and complete the following forms. You are welcome to fax or scan and email them at your earliest convenience
Adverse Childhood Experiences (ACEs) - for adults this is the original questionnaire that fueled our understanding of the impact of trauma on physical as well as emotional and mental well-being. The more "yes" questions you answer the increased likelihood of serious and/or chronic illness you may face as an adult unless some type of resolution is attained.
Traumatic Antecedents Questionnaire (TAQ) - this is for each adult to complete regarding their own personal experiences prior to the second session. You may complete and bring to first session if you'd like.
Adult Outcomes Questionnaire - you will complete this document on a weekly basis while working with us